About Us | The Custom Design Details
You and your fiancé have a once in a lifetime love. We know your wedding invitations should be just as unique!
Every single design that leaves our print shop is a custom creation, designed with only you in mind.
Whether it’s letterpress, foil printing, or traditional digital printing that you’re looking for, you’ve come to the right spot. We have all of your custom wedding stationery dreams covered.
We make the process smooth and seamless, so you can worry about bigger things (like pretty flowers and wedding cake)!
Here’s how it works…
1. Complete the online questionnaire & receive a complimentary pricing proposal
2. Book a virtual consultation to answer any questions and fine tune your proposal details (optional)
3. Submit your design fee & complete the invitation questionnaire
That’s it! Once you’ve completed the above, we’ll get started right away on your custom digital proofs. As an added bonus, our proofing process allots you unlimited edits! You’re welcome to change anything you’d like throughout the design process. We don’t print until you’ve approved a custom invitation design that you absolutely love.
Questions? Feel free to email us directly at email@example.com!
The best part about our process is that all of our wedding invitations and wedding day stationery is customized completely to you. You get to select all of the fine details we'll incorporate into your custom wedding invitation suite. These include....
- Ink colors – Whether you’re looking for letterpress, hot foil stamping (metallic or matte), or digital prints, your ink color options are endless! Simply let us know your vision and we’ll take it from there.
- Fonts – we’ll provide suggestions during the proofing process, but you’re welcome to change out fonts as desired.
- Papers – Our in-house signature paper is a luxurious cotton blend, available in White or Soft Ivory. However, we offer a wide assortment of paper in various textures and colors. The sky is the limit when it comes to wedding invitation paper options.
- Envelopes – If you couldn’t tell by our online wedding invitation portfolio, we love a gorgeous envelope and envelope liner! We can keep your wedding invitation envelopes as simple or as extravagant as you’d like.
- Sizes and Shapes – Looking for a traditional rectangular wedding invitation card? That’s totally our jam! Envisioning something a little more out of the box? We offer die cutting and laser cutting in-house, so we have you covered there, too.
- Custom Monograms – These are our favorite wedding designs to create. It’s something so unique to your event, and a timeless piece you can use throughout your happily ever after.
- Custom Venue Illustrations and Custom Maps – We jump for joy when we get requests for custom venue drawings and custom maps. Whether it’s watercolor or a traditional line drawing your envisioning, we are excited to create custom artwork for your wedding invitation suite.
- Print Methods – There are so many print options available for your custom wedding invitations, and a lot of them we do in-house (cutting down on lengthy production times you’re likely to see with other custom wedding stationers). Some of our favorite print methods for wedding invitations are thermography, hot foil stamping, letterpress, and digital printing.
- Calligraphy and Address Printing Services – One element of the wedding invitation design process we want to take off your hands is the guest addressing on your wedding invitation envelopes. Your standard invitation order comes with complimentary guest address printing on your standard invitation envelopes. We also offer upgrade options of white ink printing, calligraphy addressing, and custom wrap-around labels.
- Embellishments – We love adding extra special details to your custom wedding invitations. If you're looking to upgrade the look of your wedding invitation, we often suggest a custom wax seal, silk ribbon, a vellum gatefold or pocketfold card, or a lovely paper belly band to wrap around your stacked invitation cards. However, the trends are always changing and we are always adding new embellishment options. If you'd like us to brainstorm something unique and custom for you, we're always happy to do so!