If you are considering a wedding color palette of Blush Pink, Ivory and Gold, you absolutely cannot go wrong. It’s a gorgeous wedding color scheme! This soft blend of wedding colors is incredibly romantic and perfect for a big city wedding.
Today we’re sharing a few recaps of Sarah & Eric’s wedding day, one of our 2018 couples. Their wedding took place on a sunny Fall day in Indianapolis. The wedding day began with a beautiful full mass Catholic ceremony at Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Catholic Church, followed by a cocktail hour and dinner reception at The Conrad in downtown Indianapolis.
This captivating and special day was pulled together seamlessly by our favorite Indianapolis / Carmel wedding planner team at Boldly Chic Events. Their impeccable style and wedding planning experience is unmatched in the Indianapolis area.
As you scroll through the photos, we also have to give big props to one of our favorite Indianapolis florists – Isibeal Studio! Isn’t Autumn at Isibeal Studio so talented?? Sarah’s bouquet, the sweet little boutonnieres, and the wedding reception table centerpieces are all incredible works of floral art!
For the bride and groom’s nuptials, we designed a folded ceremony program booklet in shimmery blush pink cardstock, in addition to gold foil ink printing on the cover. Inside, the program included four pages of text, allowing the couple to communicate to guests all of the details involved in their full mass wedding ceremony. This also allowed for many other details, including the wedding party names, reception details, and a note from the newlyweds. To finish off the ceremony booklet’s elegant look, a lush ivory satin ribbon held the folded booklet card together.
Once there ceremony finished, guests made their way to downtown Indianapolis, where the evening began with a cocktail hour at The Conrad. Guests enjoyed delicious cocktails, hors d’oeuvres, and delectable cake pops from Vanilla Bean Bakery. The wedding cake pops also doubled as escort cards, as they each held a custom die cut tag, personalized with each guest’s name and table number assignment.
Guests then made their way into The Conrad’s ballroom for an evening of dinner and dancing. Upon entering The Conrad’s grand ballroom (a stunning event space in itself), Sarah and Eric’s wedding guests were wowed by the beautiful tablescape designs – a collaboration of Isibeal Studio and the Boldly Chic Events wedding planning team.
Guests then dined on a duet plate of stuffed chicken breast and bourbon maple braised short ribs, alongside garlic mashed potatoes, asparagus and carrots. The in-house catering at The Conrad is always on point!
When guests arrived at their assigned tables, each place setting had a custom die cut menu card tucked into their napkins. Each elegant menu card featured the couple’s custom monogram, thin border detail, and elegant fonts to coordinate with their other wedding stationery pieces – all printed on a thick and luxurious metallic Ivory cardstock.
Another fun detail that the couple incorporated into their wedding reception was their love for Jack’s Donuts! For an after-dinner snack, the couple created a donut bar, complete with a variety of iced and glazed donuts, floral accents by Isibeal Studio, a calligraphy sign created by Painted Letter Co, and small printed signs designed by Interprintations.
The wedding cake was also a lovely addition to the wedding reception décor itself, as this edible work of art mimicked the brides dress ruffles and the couple’s overall soft, romantic wedding style. The cake was designed and created by the talented baking team at Classic Cakes.
A giant “thank you” to Conforti Photography for sharing these gorgeous images from Sarah & Eric’s wedding day!
TAGS: Indianapolis Carmel Zionsville Brownsburg Wedding Stationery Invitations Custom Design Paper Store Invitation Studio Wedding Planner Event Venue Ceremony Booklet Program Menu Card Graphic Design Laser Cutting Calligraphy
One of our 2018 weddings incorporated a lovely color palette of White, gold and various green hues. Wedding greenery in itself is a lovely array of colors – when paired with a popular metallic and a classic white, the beauty it makes is breathtaking. Not to mention, the wedding décor options are endless.
In this particular event, the color palette fit the client’s style to a “T” – which was botanical boho!
Lindsay and Hunter tied the knot at The Indianapolis Zoo in downtown Indianapolis. The day was perfectly planned by our favorite wedding and event planning team, Boldly Chic Events (located in Carmel). As for the lovely wedding photography featured below, Sara Ackermann captured the day in all it’s glory!
The welcome sign greeted guests as they entered the wedding reception space. The sign was framed in a distressed wooden frame and featured custom watercolor artwork. The printed border pulled together the varying green hues and subtle gold metallic accents, along with geometric lines to add some fun and originality.
Upon entering the reception, guests were able to find their seats via geometric shaped seating cards. The custom seating cards featured a simple gold border and a calligraphy font to coordinate with the entryway welcome sign. The seating cards were placed under earthy, colorful pebbles of sea glass. Not only did this add texture and color to the escort card table, it proved to be function as well – they stayed in place easily and were unaffected by wind and other outdoor elements!
….and don’t these geometric lanterns add an elegant touch to the seating card table? So fun!
Now, let’s move onto another stunning design that made an appearance at the wedding. The cake! This beautiful confectionery creation was a great culmination of the wedding’s “botanical boho” style. Our favorite part? The succulents – hello, beautiful! And that gold flecking. What a great way to bring to life the greenery and gold color combo. Classic Cakes, you rocked this wedding cake design!
….and to ensure every guest satisfied their sweet tooth cravings, Classic Cakes also provided cupcakes in a variety of flavors. Sweets tables always provide a little sugary beauty to wedding reception décor. These pretty cake tiers, floral accents, and the vintage farm table are wedding eye candy at it’s finest.
When it came to the wedding reception table décor, the Boldly Chic Events team brought in their genius design skills to play. For starters, the wedding reception tables were marked with botanical monstera leaves, which were hand calligraphed with table numbers – with Painted Letter Co. providing their beautiful hand calligraphy lettering talents.
The florals were designed and provided by Meg Catherine Florals. Meg Catherine designed towering botanical beauties to adorn each reception table, as well as low laying greenery and blooms for the head table. Varying hurricane vases housed candlelight, adding in a romantic ambiance. Though, as somone who's a *tad* obsessed with all things vintage, it's safe to say my favorite addition to the wedding decor is the vintage green glassware. So pretty!
The Indianapolis Zoo makes for a gorgeous backdrop, and so unique, too! We love that Lindsay and Hunter were thinking outside the box when selecting their Indianapolis wedding event venue space. What a beautiful evening it turned out to be. Congrats to the newylweds!
P.S. Want to see more from Lindsay and Hunter's stunning wedding day at The Indianapolis Zoo? Check out this fun video recap, put together by Unique Heart Productions!
TAGS: Indianapolis Carmel Zionsville Brownsburg Fishers Westfield Noblesville Lafayette wedding invitations custom design graphic design stationery store paper shop wedding planning event planner bar mitzvah bah mitzvah wedding event venue space laser cutting designer invitations
We’ve been designing wedding invitations and custom stationery in the Indianapolis and Central Indiana wedding market for almost a decade. Through those years, we see a particular wedding invitation that never goes out of style – pocket invitation cards!
A pocket invitation can be in the form of a pocketfold, tri fold pocket folder, gatefold pocket folder, clutch flat panel pocket card, or any other wedding invitation design that incorporates some form of pocket to hold the loose leaf pieces of your invitation suite in an organized fashion.
We have a good idea of why this beautiful wedding invitation format – the pocket invitation - has such lasting appeal amongst our brides. Here are some of the best qualities and perks of selecting a pocket style wedding invitation design:
- It’s classic and elegant. With a pocket style wedding invitation, you don’t have to add too many additional embellishments, if you don’t want to. It’s a lovely piece that stands on it’s own and exudes elegance straight out of the mailing envelope.
- It adds an extra layer of sturdiness and protection to your wedding invitation, ensuring it arrives in pristine condition to your wedding guests! We are all aware of how rough the USPS can be on mailed wedding invitations – whether they’re in double envelopes, a rigid mailer, or a custom mailing box, the USPS never handles wedding invitations with care. The best thing you can do to ensure your wedding invitation’s most optimal arrival condition is to add layers of protection between the invitation and the envelope. Aside from an envelope liner and tissue sheet, the pocket folder is also a great option to consider for this protective mailing purpose.
- It’s an excellent way to add more color, texture and an overall unique style to your custom wedding invitation suite. We have endless paper options for your pocket cards – shimmer paper, matte paper, textured paper, and even fabric paper (hello, velvet wedding invitations!). We can create a custom pocket style just for you, if you want something a little more fun and original. Perhaps a unique flap style, a larger format than the traditional A7 size (5x7), or an unexpected pocket shape and style. The options are truly endless here in our custom design stationery studio!
- Last but not least, a pocket style wedding invitation keeps all of your invitation pieces neatly organized. This allows guests to easily find the information they’re looking for, and ensures they see all details you’d like to communicate to them. Remember that important details card we chatted about last week on our blog? It can be sized to stack perfectly behind your response card in the invitation pocket!
Did you incorporate a pocket into your wedding invitation suite, or are you considering doing so? Are you currently planning a wedding ceremony and detailed wedding weekend in Indianapolis, Carmel, Zionsville, Brownsburg, Westfield, Greenwood, or elsewhere in Central Indiana? If so, we would love to create a custom pocket invitation card designed just for you & guide you through the invitation ordering process! You can email us at email@example.com for a custom quote and additional information regarding our custom design process for wedding stationery. Or if you’re in a time crunch and need to order soon, be sure to check out our semi-custom collections available in our online stationery shop.
Best wishes in your wedding planning!
- Elegant Black and Gold Wedding at the Omni Severin | Downtown Indianapolis Wedding | Carmel Wedding Invitations
- Boho Chic Wedding at The Biltwell Event Center | Blush Tones, Greenery and Modern Floral Details | Indianapolis Wedding Invitations
- Dusty Blue and Ivory Wedding at The Woodstock Club | Indianapolis Wedding Invitations
- A Spring Wedding with Colorful Watercolor Stationery Elements and Jewish Traditions | Indianapolis, Indiana | Wedding Invitations & Custom Stationery
- Mixing Modern, Bold and Chic for Kaley + Mitch at Black Iris Estate | Indianapolis, Indiana | Wedding Invitations & Custom Stationery