Posted on April 13, 2018 by Cari
Spring has sprung!
Wedding season is in full bloom - hooray! Here in Indianapolis, we are cranking out invitations and wedding day items left and right. We love seeing all of these fun new trends emerging for the 2018 wedding season in Indy. (Do you have a favorite new wedding stationery trend?)
We also have to give accolades to a lovely up-and-coming wedding photographer here in the Indianapolis area, Rakoteet Photography. We recently collaborated with her at Laurel Hall in the heart of Indy, and the wedding photos were featured on Strictly Weddings this week! The details of this event were breathtaking, and we were so honored to contribute the wedding invitations and paperie details. Thanks for capturing them so perfectly, Rakoteet Photography!
If you tuned into IndyStyle earlier this morning, you likely caught the wedding segment by Boldly Chic Events. Do those girls know wedding trends, or what? They showcased so many gorgeous and emerging wedding details, alongside some of our acrylic and laser cut elements. We always love working with our favorite Indianapolis event planners, so we were so excited to get the call to contribute. Great job, ladies!
We're signing off for the weekend & heading out to enjoy this sunshine - fingers crossed it sticks around for all of the weddings here in Indianapolis this weekend! Congrats to all of our brides and grooms getting hitched!
Posted on February 22, 2018 by Cari
Categories: in THE STUDIO
Yes, you read that right - we're looking for another member to add to our team! If you meet the position requirements listed below, we invite you to submit your resume & apply today!
- Create and implement marketing materials
- Design and generate persuasive social media content
- Create organization and filing systems for inventory and retail products
- Research and report on industry trends
- Establish new vendor-to-vendor relationships
- Currently working towards a degree in Marketing/PR or comparable program
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledgeable about social media platforms
- Possess excellent organizational skills
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
** If you are proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, it's a huge plus! **
Previous internship experience is a plus. Three references are required, with at least one from a current/previous employer. Start date and hours are flexible, depending on availability.
To submit your resume, please email us directly at email@example.com & include "Marketing Intern" in the subject line.
Posted on February 3, 2018 by Cari
Categories: in WEDDINGS
Robyn & Mel tied the knot in an intimate evening wedding ceremony, selecting the Four Seasons Garden at the Indianapolis Museum of Art as the backdrop. Following the ceremony, guests dined in the quaint Garden Terrace. The couple's style was classic and romantic - with an emphasis that this event center around their closest and most treasured family and friends.
Our favorite part: They marked each guest's place setting with a "thank you" note tucked into their napkin, each one being personalized and unique to each individual. A darling touch that we're sure every guest cherished!
Photography: Stacy Able Photography
Event Planner: Boldly Chic Events
Venue: Indianapolis Museum of Art
Floral Designs: Isibeal Studio: Autumn Keller
Catering: Kahn's Catering
Bride's Gown: BHLDN
Live Music: Chad Mills
Ceremony Music: The Dolce Trio
Hair and Makeup: The Blue House
I’m a country girl, small business owner, wife, mother of three, and a proud alumna of Purdue University (Boiler Up!).
Wondering what life is like for a busy mom with a graphic design & laser cutting business? My days are filled with pretty paper, blissful brides, half-finished sketchbooks, half-eaten lunches, and lots of cuddling with my little ones. I look forward to sharing with you all of life's fun happenings (both in & out of the studio) here on the blog!
- Dusty Blue and Neutral Hued Winery Wedding at California's Allegretto Vineyard Resort | Indianapolis Wedding Invitations & Custom Stationery Studio
- An Autumn Wedding at a Beautiful Private Estate | Indianapolis and Carmel Wedding Invitations and Laser Cutting
- Industrial Style Wedding with a Bold Spring Color Palette | Indianapolis & Carmel Wedding Invitations, Custom Stationery, and Laser Cutting
- Charming Estate Wedding in Kentucky | Indianapolis & Carmel Wedding Invitations, Custom Stationery, and Laser Cutting
- A Dreamy Low Country Charleston Wedding at Magnolia Plantation | Indianapolis & Carmel Wedding Invitations and Custom Stationery