It’s always such an honor with a print publication or online blog features one of our past weddings. Not only do we have some wonderful brides and grooms to work with, we also have the great pleasure of working with some of the best wedding professionals - making for some absolutely breathtaking events!
Here are a few places you can see our recent work featured….
A breathtaking fireplace to keep guests cozy at a reception at The Pavilion at Orchard Ridge Farms, decadent sweets by The Noble Cakery, and Ivory + Dusty Blue details galore! The wedding stationery style was classic romance, all the way. A subtle silver pocketfold invitation suite set the stage for the big day, with more color and romantic die cut shapes worked into the wedding menus and programs. We are loving this super trendy Dusty Blue hue!
We can’t say enough good things about Savvy Rose Events – if you’re planning a wedding in the Chicago area, Cinthia is a joy to work with!
Photo Credit: Meghan McCarthy Photography
The wedding florals alone will blow you away on this styled wedding feature! Knox Florals designed the prettiest centerpieces, bouquets, and an elaborate & jaw-dropping ceremony backdrop installation. …and aren’t Kaylee Creighton’s photos just stunning? She sure knows how to capture such a special day in it’s full essence. When searching for a wedding venue for an intimate wedding ceremony and reception in downtown Indianapolis, a historical home like the Morris-Butler House is an excellent fit.
Photo Credit: Kaylee Creighton Photography
When the request is for fun and festive stationery and laser cut designs, you pull out all the stops – including watercolor cacti, gold embossed paper, and wooden laser cut drink stirrers! Wedding seasons and styles vary greatly by region, so we had so much fun getting to know and collaborate with a handful of Southwest wedding professionals. Not to mention, The Paseo is the most amazing spot for a desert wedding!
Photo Credit: Carmichael Studios
TAGS: Indianapolis Carmel Zionsville Brownsburg wedding paper invitations stationery graphic design laser cutting engraving wood signs event wedding planning wedding invitation programs menus bar mitzvah bah mitzvah corporate events desert wedding boho colorful wood drink stirrer laser etched custom
- Dusty Blue and Neutral Hued Winery Wedding at California's Allegretto Vineyard Resort | Indianapolis Wedding Invitations & Custom Stationery Studio
- An Autumn Wedding at a Beautiful Private Estate | Indianapolis and Carmel Wedding Invitations and Laser Cutting
- Industrial Style Wedding with a Bold Spring Color Palette | Indianapolis & Carmel Wedding Invitations, Custom Stationery, and Laser Cutting
- Charming Estate Wedding in Kentucky | Indianapolis & Carmel Wedding Invitations, Custom Stationery, and Laser Cutting
- A Dreamy Low Country Charleston Wedding at Magnolia Plantation | Indianapolis & Carmel Wedding Invitations and Custom Stationery