Posted on December 14, 2014 by Cari
Looking for a great hostess gift idea....or, perhaps something to dress up your holiday mantle display? Don't you worry, we've got you covered! Being some of our most absolute favorite folks, we've created a set of FREE printables exclusively for you to enjoy this holiday season.
This year's creation is a simple PDF sign that fits perfectly into any 5x7 frame (or if you're feeling really inspired, they'd look gorgeous printed on a stretched 5x7 canvas). The complimentary PDF files are available in either an "ice blue" or "red" background - both of which pair well with just about any holiday decor.
So, what are you waiting for? Print away & feel free to share! Happy Holidays, friends! =)
Merry & Bright FREE Holiday Printable PDF (Ice Blue)
Merry & Bright FREE Holiday Printable PDF (Red)
Merry & Bright FREE Holiday Printable PDF (Red)
DISCLAIMER: Please note that these files are for personal use only, and remain the property of InterPRINTations. All shared files on this blog are covered by copyright law and are NOT for resale.
P.S. I'd love to see your printed creations, once they're framed & on display (or gifted)! Feel free to share photos in the comments below...
Posted on December 11, 2014 by Cari
Categories: in WEDDINGS
Believe me, we know weddings aren’t cheap. We also notice that quality wedding paperie is always one of the first things to go, when couples are planning a wedding on a budget.
When compared to the costs of florals, linens, rentals, and even attempts at “DIY” decor - custom-designed wedding paper is still one of the most cost-effective routes to go, when looking for a way to really personalize your ceremony & reception.
Need some suggestions on how to get more bang for your buck in the wedding stationery department? One of our top recommendations is a menu card at each place setting. While brides are often quick to mark these off their list when making budget cuts, consider this - make them work double-duty!
We recommend adding at least one of the following to each menu card...
- A personal "thank you" note to your guests
- An "In Lieu of Favors" note, if you are making a charitable donation instead
- An "Order of Events" listing for the evening
- Fun facts (or even a word search or crossword puzzle!) about the couple
- A "Don't Drink & Drive" note, with transportation suggestions for guests
- An invitation to join you for a "Grand Exit" (i.e. sparklers or confetti toss) at the end of the reception
These small additions will also provide topics of conversation to your guest tables, which is perfect for the tables where you've paired guests that may not know each other. These little extras added to your menus will also keep guests informed and really show you've put thought into each individual place setting.
We guarantee that the extra attention to detail will not go unnoticed or unappreciated by your guests!
Some of our other top tips for adding personalized touches with affordable wedding paperie are....
- Custom Signage throughout reception, bar area, and other wedding spaces (i.e. guest book area, favor table, restrooms, late-night snack table, etc.)
- Seating Chart - a great (and affordable) statement piece for your reception entryway!
- Tented Table Numbers - we recommend listing your wedding #hashtag on the back, and inviting guests to share photos throughout the night!
Did you make good use of wedding paperie throughout your ceremony or reception? What are your top suggestions for brides & grooms out there who are struggling with a smaller wedding budget?
Posted on November 2, 2014 by Cari
Categories: in THE STUDIO
Have you browsed through our Etsy shop recently? We’ve been adding new products almost every day, and still have so many more fun items in the works!
One of my absolute favorites from our new design series is our “Beth Collection” accordion program booklet. When this design was completed & loaded into the shop, I just knew it would have to be the first “Product Feature” on the blog. I’m incredibly smitten with it, to say the least. =)
This program card features an accordion style layout, which allows 4 full panels of text (or up to 8, if you opt for double-sided printing). It boasts a gorgeous monogrammed cover & a lovely satin ribbon closure band. With it’s smaller size (it measures 4×6 folded), it is such a darling addition to any wedding ceremony.
What do you think of this latest, lovely addition to our Etsy shop? What new items in our shop are you loving the most?
I’m a country girl, small business owner, wife, mother of three, and a proud alumna of Purdue University (Boiler Up!).
Wondering what life is like for a busy mom with a graphic design & laser cutting business? My days are filled with pretty paper, blissful brides, half-finished sketchbooks, half-eaten lunches, and lots of cuddling with my little ones. I look forward to sharing with you all of life's fun happenings (both in & out of the studio) here on the blog!
- Elegant Black and Gold Wedding at the Omni Severin | Downtown Indianapolis Wedding | Carmel Wedding Invitations
- Boho Chic Wedding at The Biltwell Event Center | Blush Tones, Greenery and Modern Floral Details | Indianapolis Wedding Invitations
- Dusty Blue and Ivory Wedding at The Woodstock Club | Indianapolis Wedding Invitations
- A Spring Wedding with Colorful Watercolor Stationery Elements and Jewish Traditions | Indianapolis, Indiana | Wedding Invitations & Custom Stationery
- Mixing Modern, Bold and Chic for Kaley + Mitch at Black Iris Estate | Indianapolis, Indiana | Wedding Invitations & Custom Stationery