Posted on March 31, 2013 by Cari
With a baby around, there are “firsts” happening left and right. This morning, Brady woke up to his first Easter! After seeing the smiles on this kid’s face, I can say with confidence that the Easter Bunny did not disappoint…
Isn’t that little book set absolutely darling? I can’t wait to start reading him Peter Rabbit – it was one of my favorites as a kid! But for now, it’s naptime & then off to Grandma & Grandpa’s for family fellowship, Easter Lunch and our annual Easter Egg Hunt. =)
From our family to yours, we wish you a Happy Easter!
I’m a country girl, small business owner, wife, mother of three, and a proud alumna of Purdue University (Boiler Up!).
Wondering what life is like for a busy mom with a graphic design & laser cutting business? My days are filled with pretty paper, blissful brides, half-finished sketchbooks, half-eaten lunches, and lots of cuddling with my little ones. I look forward to sharing with you all of life's fun happenings (both in & out of the studio) here on the blog!
- Classic Elegant Black and White Wedding at The Country Club of Terre Haute | Wedding Invitation Studio in Carmel Indiana
- Elegant & Ethereal Private Estate Barn Wedding in Zionsville Indiana | Indianapolis Wedding Invitation Print Shop
- Opulent and Elegant Snowy Winter Wedding at Indianapolis Central Library | Indianapolis Wedding Invitation Print Shop
- French Inspired Red & Terracotta Wedding at Mojave East in Cincinnati | Wedding Invitation Shop in Indianapolis
- Dusty Blue and White Wedding at Indiana Memorial Union in Bloomington | Indianapolis Wedding Invitation Shop