Posted on March 23, 2015 by Cari
Categories: in MOTHERHOOD
I’ve been struggling lately to get much done in the studio. I’m still trying to find the balance between my roles as stay-at-home mom + small business owner. But, I do have a few tricks up my sleeve & a few “weapons of choice” to help me tackle a few tasks during the day.
Today, I’m loving magnetic puzzles – my son discovered them during our first trip to our local library, and has loved them ever since! They are a wonderful tool for teaching hand-eye coordination & (most importantly, at the moment!) keeping my restless toddler occupied for an short bit of time. Well, at least long enough to get some shipping labels printed & Etsy orders packaged. (Now, if I could just make it out to the mailbox…)
Little Man loves him some pretzel sticks. At snacktime, we just push some grapes or blueberries onto the ends. We call them “grape suckers” and “blueberry suckers” around here. The kid gobbles them right up. Hey, whatever gets him to eat some fruit!
I’m sure a pack of gummies (with his Flinstone’s Vitamin gummie mixed in) will be given later, as a small bribe to leave his sister alone.
Jo Stafford’s “Dream of You.” It’s a perfect swaying tune for when Baby Girl wants to be walked (danced) to sleep. =)
Posted on October 28, 2014 by Cari
Hello, friends! If you are already one of our clients booked for 2015, you probably already know our big news…..
We are expecting Baby #2!
As we prepare for our baby girl’s arrival around the holidays, we have scheduled a brief studio closure. We will be closing the studio on Nov. 14, and plan to re-open in early Spring 2015. What does this studio closure mean? Here’s the rundown….
- We will not be booking any new “Custom Design” clients or consultations during this time. (NOTE: If you would like to be notified when we have reopened our 2015 calendar for appointments, please email us & we’d be happy to notify you as soon as we return!)
- If you are already booked on our calendar & we have already discussed a timeline for save-the-dates and invitations, your items will move forward as originally planned.
- We will be checking email sporadically (approx. 3-5times a week), so email responses will be slightly delayed.
- You can still get your Interprintations fix via our Etsy shop, which will remain open with a limited selection of pre-designed and PRINTABLE items. Be sure to reference our shop’s “Policies” section for estimated production times, and note that we will not be accepting rush orders.
We are getting SO excited about our newest addition, and we will be sure to share the big news & adorable newborn photos upon her big arrival. Thank you for all of your support during our downtime – we appreciate all of you!
Lots of love,
Posted on October 15, 2014 by Cari
It’s officially Fall! Hooray! *happy dance*
My favorite season of all is upon us. My heart is happy, and so is my restless toddler – park days abound when the weather is cool. =)
For me, weekends are often spent at local Fall festivals or running errands near the mall. That always means a little shopping ensues! Besides getting a head-start on my Christmas shopping while I’m out and about (only 10 weekends left to shop? What?!), here’s what else is on my “must have” list for this season…
Of course, these are just a FEW of my current favorites. I should mention I’m also perfectly content when curled up on the couch with some hot cocoa, college football on TV and an Autumn breeze coming through the windows. =)
What are you loving this Fall season?
I’m a country girl, small business owner, wife, mother of three, and a proud alumna of Purdue University (Boiler Up!).
Wondering what life is like for a busy mom with a graphic design & laser cutting business? My days are filled with pretty paper, blissful brides, half-finished sketchbooks, half-eaten lunches, and lots of cuddling with my little ones. I look forward to sharing with you all of life's fun happenings (both in & out of the studio) here on the blog!
- Classic Elegant Black and White Wedding at The Country Club of Terre Haute | Wedding Invitation Studio in Carmel Indiana
- Elegant & Ethereal Private Estate Barn Wedding in Zionsville Indiana | Indianapolis Wedding Invitation Print Shop
- Opulent and Elegant Snowy Winter Wedding at Indianapolis Central Library | Indianapolis Wedding Invitation Print Shop
- French Inspired Red & Terracotta Wedding at Mojave East in Cincinnati | Wedding Invitation Shop in Indianapolis
- Dusty Blue and White Wedding at Indiana Memorial Union in Bloomington | Indianapolis Wedding Invitation Shop