What We Offer In our Stationery Design Studio | Indianapolis Wedding Invitations, Wedding Programs and Laser Cutting
Posted on September 5, 2019 by Cari
We are often asked, "What all do you offer?"
Oh, my goodness! I'm not sure if we have enough blog space to list out all of the products and options that are available to our clients. The glorious part of being a custom design studio is that the options are fairly endless. On the downside....the options are pretty endless. =) Which can be overwhelming to some clients. Thankfully, we try not to present too many options without first getting a good feel for your event style and stationery needs. Once we've grasped your overall vision, budget and "wish list" for stationery elements, we'll then present you with an array of stationery options and add-ons that we feel would be the best fit for you and your wedding.
To give you a short list of what we offer, here's a snippet of our most popular products and services:
SAVE THE DATES
Yes, we offer these! Listen, we know that some online retailers offer these, too. And all their “bells and whistles” make it seem like they’re such a good deal. But what they don’t often tell you is this:
· They will print their logo on your save-the-date (They’ll do anything for free advertising. Ick.)
· The process will be so impersonal. You are just another order number.
· They will use cheap paper that’s not ideal for photo printing.
If you’re looking for a more personal process for designing your save-the-dates, that’s where we come in. Your save-the-date will be exclusively designed with only you and your fiancé in mind.
And we promise not to use your save the date to advertise our business! This is your wedding stationery, not ours.
This one is obvious, but we couldn’t leave it off the list! When it comes to invitations, we are here to make your wedding invitation dreams and vision come to life. At our first in-person or phone consultation, we’ll start by letting you tell us all about your wedding style, location, date/season and overall wedding stationery vision. We’ll then provide you with some price points and stationery elements that may best suit you & then move forward from there.
WEDDING DAY STATIONERY
This one is SO important to factor into your custom stationery budget. To be honest with you, these elements will be enjoyed the most. They will be placed in front of your guests for hours, and will last infinitely through your wedding photos. We highly recommend taking your wedding day stationery as seriously as your wedding invites. You won’t regret it!
The most commonly ordered wedding “day of” paper items are:
· Wedding Ceremony Programs (a.k.a. Wedding Ceremony Booklets, and Order of Events Cards)
· Seating Chart
· Seating Cards (a.k.a. Escort Cards)
· Table Numbers
· Menu Cards
· Event Signs (Welcome signs, bar signs, guestbook sign, etc)
· Favor Tags
· Welcome Bag Itinerary Cards
These are simply the most common wedding day stationery pieces – keep in mind that everything we do is custom, so if you’re wanting something that’s not on this list, no worries! We can easily help you with any and all paper and signs for your wedding day.
Also, we should note that you’re not restricted to only paper. We’ve created large wood seating charts, acrylic seating charts, acrylic menus, wood table numbers and acrylic table numbers. On top of that, we’ve even created “day of” items out of leather, velvet, and other materials. If you can dream it, we can create it!
If you're a 2019 or 2020 bride-to-be, we'd love to create some special pieces that are unique to you and your wedding. Email us today at email@example.com to set up your complimentary consultation to learn more about our products and process.
TAGS: indianapolis wedding invitations carmel wedding stationery shop zionsville wedding invitation store print shop acrylic table number laser cutting laser cut backdrop sign wholesale laser cutting wholesale foil printing digital foil printing brownsburg wedding stationery design studio wedding programs catholic wedding ceremony bar mitzvah bah mitzvah custom design logo branding
I’m a country girl, small business owner, wife, mother of three, and a proud alumna of Purdue University (Boiler Up!).
Wondering what life is like for a busy mom with a graphic design & laser cutting business? My days are filled with pretty paper, blissful brides, half-finished sketchbooks, half-eaten lunches, and lots of cuddling with my little ones. I look forward to sharing with you all of life's fun happenings (both in & out of the studio) here on the blog!
- A Perfect Fall Wedding Color Palette | Perfect Wedding Guide September Luncheon at Mustard Seed Gardens
- What We Offer In our Stationery Design Studio | Indianapolis Wedding Invitations, Wedding Programs and Laser Cutting
- Wedding Invitation and Wedding Day Stationery Trends for 2019 | Indianapolis Custom Wedding Invitations and Laser Cutting
- Ways To Run Your Business Green & Environmentally Friendly | Indianapolis & Carmel Wedding Invitations, Stationery and Laser Cutting Studio
- The Details You’ll Need to Know Before Ordering Your Wedding Invitations | Indianapolis & Carmel Wedding Invitations and Laser Cutting