With all of the hard work, hours and manual labor we invest in each of our clients’ wedding stationery, it is always rewarding to see recent Indianapolis weddings and events featured in local and national publications. If you are looking for wedding inspiration or simply enjoy seeing what is happening in the Indianapolis and general wedding stationery and event planning scene, you’ll enjoy today’s blog recap!
We had the honor of helping all of the brides and grooms below with custom designed wedding invitations and day-of stationery (ceremony programs, menus, table numbers, and seating cards, just to name a few examples). Here’s a look at what we’ve been up to in our studio…
A CORAL AND VINTAGE INFUSED EVENT
Vintage elements always seem to add a little romance and elegance to just about anything. Not only that, but this special day also incorporated the Pantone Color of the Year, which is Living Coral. For our custom stationery pieces, Bethany from Eden + Vine provided all of the gorgeous spot calligraphy elements (isn't her lettering so lovely?). What made this day extra pretty were the amazing florals by our pal Courtney at Violets are Blue, a local wedding florist located in downtown Indianapolis. Thanks to Beth Waterman for capturing this day on camera!
For more photos and a full list of vendor credits, you can see the wedding featured on the Tacari Weddings blog.
VINTAGE CHIC TRAVEL-INSPIRED NUPTIALS
Sometimes we get the chance to hop outside of the Indianapolis wedding and events circle, and play a role in weddings across the country. We especially love southern weddings – they have impeccable taste!
A popular blog, Strictly Weddings, recently featured this gorgeous day – jam packed with incredible travel and aviation inspired details. The day took place at a private airfield in rural Georgia, where a vintage yellow airplane served as the backdrop for the outdoor ceremony space. Our favorite detail? That breathtaking cake by The Topiary! A true work of art!
For a full list of contributing wedding vendors, please visit:
BEACHY DESTINATION WEDDING VIBES
Speaking of southern weddings, here’s another recent one we LOVE! It a day packed with so many gorgeous wedding elements! This stunning day took place at The Island Weddings in Ft. Walton Beach, where Taylor’d Southern Events executed this wedding style perfectly! The stunning florals were provided by the talented Moonstruck Florals team – aren’t the wedding flowers just dreamy?!
Photos were taken by Madeline Vezain. Click the link below for a full list of the wedding day vendor team:
- Planning a Formal Wedding During COVID-19 Pandemic | Indianapolis Wedding Invitations, Programs and Stationery
- French Country-esque Dusty Blue and Blush Pink Southern Wedding at Charleston's William Aiken House | Custom Wedding Invitations and Laser Cutting Studio | Indianapolis, IN
- Dusty Blue and Neutral Hued Winery Wedding at California's Allegretto Vineyard Resort | Indianapolis Wedding Invitations & Custom Stationery Studio
- An Autumn Wedding at a Beautiful Private Estate | Indianapolis and Carmel Wedding Invitations and Laser Cutting
- Industrial Style Wedding with a Bold Spring Color Palette | Indianapolis & Carmel Wedding Invitations, Custom Stationery, and Laser Cutting