Premier Weddings Magazine | Indianapolis Wedding Invitations and Laser Cutting
Posted on November 15, 2018 by Cari
Categories: in WEDDINGS
Have you seen the latest issue of Indianapolis' newest wedding magazine? You can view an online copy of the newest issue of Premier Weddings Magazine here!
If you're looking for fresh local wedding inspiration, vendor features, bridal checklists and more, this new magazine is a must-read for all brides to be in Indiana. My favorite part is the Wedding Timeline Checklist. While some of the big name websites seem to mislead brides into thinking invitations should be mailed out excessively early, this magazine hits the nail on the head by aligning with etiquette - mail the invitations out TWO MONTHS before the big day. =) (Anything before that should be a save the date, not a formal invitation.)
You'll also catch some of our favorite collaborations from the 2018 wedding season, as far as custom wedding invitations and stationery designs. Check out the Laurel Hall event feature with the beautiful lavender tones and off-the-charts florals! You also don't want to miss the Emerald tones of the Smith House event, where you'll spot our popular laser cut wooden name cards nestled in beautiful vintage plates.
Another handy feature of this newest issue is the Wedding Budget section. Here you'll be able to keep track of your projected spending on all wedding elements (like flowers, the dress, and invitations - of course!). It also allows you to jot down the actual spending for each category, to ensure you are staying on track & to see where you're saving/splurging. (A little splurge for extra "pretty" details, are totally ok, as long as they are important to you!)
What do you think of this newest wedding read for Hoosier brides? What were your favorite features?
Note: If you're not local to Indianapolis, don't worry! Premier Weddings Magazine has issues in lots of other cities - including Nashville, San Antonio, Austin, and others!
We are always so honored to be featured in online and print magazines and blogs - Thank you so much to Premier Weddings for including some of our favorite custom wedding designs of 2018!
I’m a country girl, small business owner, wife, mother of three, and a proud alumna of Purdue University (Boiler Up!).
Wondering what life is like for a busy mom with a graphic design & laser cutting business? My days are filled with pretty paper, blissful brides, half-finished sketchbooks, half-eaten lunches, and lots of cuddling with my little ones. I look forward to sharing with you all of life's fun happenings (both in & out of the studio) here on the blog!
- Planning a Formal Wedding During COVID-19 Pandemic | Indianapolis Wedding Invitations, Programs and Stationery
- French Country-esque Dusty Blue and Blush Pink Southern Wedding at Charleston's William Aiken House | Custom Wedding Invitations and Laser Cutting Studio | Indianapolis, IN
- Dusty Blue and Neutral Hued Winery Wedding at California's Allegretto Vineyard Resort | Indianapolis Wedding Invitations & Custom Stationery Studio
- An Autumn Wedding at a Beautiful Private Estate | Indianapolis and Carmel Wedding Invitations and Laser Cutting
- Industrial Style Wedding with a Bold Spring Color Palette | Indianapolis & Carmel Wedding Invitations, Custom Stationery, and Laser Cutting