(Although, the pretty leaves are still on the ground…I guess I can still hang onto the Fall season just a tad bit longer.)
October was a jam packed month for our design studio - beautiful Fall weddings in the Indianapolis area, a handful of new client meetings for the upcoming 2019 wedding season, and a beach vacation for our family in Destin, Florida. That little getaway was just what we needed for a recharge and refuel for this final homestretch of 2018 weddings & the holiday shopping season (hello, updated Shopify site! We're looking at you!).
Our last client wedding of this year will be this weekend at The Lindley Farmstead at Chatham Hills. Have you seen this beautiful new venue? This is far from your "burlap and lace" downhome barn wedding. This breathtaking barn venue just north of Indianapolis is a new and great venue option for brides to be. If you're currently planning a 2019-2020 wedding in the Indianapolis area, I hope you'll check it out!
Even though we’ve wrapped up the 2018 season for custom designed wedding invitations and stationery, it doesn’t quite mean we are packing up the shop and closing for the year just yet! We have been working on many items behind-the-scenes, as we build up our online shopping site. These new additions will not only add new and affordable options to our wedding stationery offerings, you’ll also start to see a large amount of personalized and ready-to-order laser goods. These laser cut and engraved products will be geared towards children, home décor, and other gift giving ideas – not just weddings! =)
We will be rolling out these new products slowly over the next month, as we continue to work on samples and product photos. We’ll be spotlighting them just in time for the holiday shopping season. We can’t wait to introduce you to our latest additions!
Be sure you’re also following us on Instagram – we are always sharing behind-the-scenes photos and videos in our IG stories, as well as professional photos of our latest work. We love connecting and hearing from all of you!
- Dusty Blue and Neutral Hued Winery Wedding at California's Allegretto Vineyard Resort | Indianapolis Wedding Invitations & Custom Stationery Studio
- An Autumn Wedding at a Beautiful Private Estate | Indianapolis and Carmel Wedding Invitations and Laser Cutting
- Industrial Style Wedding with a Bold Spring Color Palette | Indianapolis & Carmel Wedding Invitations, Custom Stationery, and Laser Cutting
- Charming Estate Wedding in Kentucky | Indianapolis & Carmel Wedding Invitations, Custom Stationery, and Laser Cutting
- A Dreamy Low Country Charleston Wedding at Magnolia Plantation | Indianapolis & Carmel Wedding Invitations and Custom Stationery