A Wedding Inspired By Joanna Gaines
Posted on July 23, 2018 by Cari
Categories: in WEDDINGS
This couple is so in love! To sum up this perfect afternoon in June at Five Oaks Farms, here's a snippet of the pretty details & sweet moments captured by Chelsea Kaye Photography.
Venue - Five Oaks Farm
Photographer - Chelsea Kaye Photography
Dress - Pence & Panache
Floral Designs: Rosewood Floral Designs
Cupcakes: Southern Charm Cakery
Rentals: Borrowed Treasures Vintage Rentals
Hair and Make Up: Styles By Vero
Calligraphy: The Letter E
Couple: Whitney and Bobby Breen
Tags: Texas Wedding, Indiana Wedding Stationery, Wedding Paper, Custom Wedding Invitations, Barn Wedding, White Wedding Barn, Magnolia Market, Southern Wedding
I’m a country girl, small business owner, wife, mother of three, and a proud alumna of Purdue University (Boiler Up!).
Wondering what life is like for a busy mom with a graphic design & laser cutting business? My days are filled with pretty paper, blissful brides, half-finished sketchbooks, half-eaten lunches, and lots of cuddling with my little ones. I look forward to sharing with you all of life's fun happenings (both in & out of the studio) here on the blog!
- Planning a Formal Wedding During COVID-19 Pandemic | Indianapolis Wedding Invitations, Programs and Stationery
- French Country-esque Dusty Blue and Blush Pink Southern Wedding at Charleston's William Aiken House | Custom Wedding Invitations and Laser Cutting Studio | Indianapolis, IN
- Dusty Blue and Neutral Hued Winery Wedding at California's Allegretto Vineyard Resort | Indianapolis Wedding Invitations & Custom Stationery Studio
- An Autumn Wedding at a Beautiful Private Estate | Indianapolis and Carmel Wedding Invitations and Laser Cutting
- Industrial Style Wedding with a Bold Spring Color Palette | Indianapolis & Carmel Wedding Invitations, Custom Stationery, and Laser Cutting