Spring Wedding Season in Indianapolis
Posted on April 13, 2018 by Cari
Spring has sprung!
Wedding season is in full bloom - hooray! Here in Indianapolis, we are cranking out invitations and wedding day items left and right. We love seeing all of these fun new trends emerging for the 2018 wedding season in Indy. (Do you have a favorite new wedding stationery trend?)
We also have to give accolades to a lovely up-and-coming wedding photographer here in the Indianapolis area, Rakoteet Photography. We recently collaborated with her at Laurel Hall in the heart of Indy, and the wedding photos were featured on Strictly Weddings this week! The details of this event were breathtaking, and we were so honored to contribute the wedding invitations and paperie details. Thanks for capturing them so perfectly, Rakoteet Photography!
If you tuned into IndyStyle earlier this morning, you likely caught the wedding segment by Boldly Chic Events. Do those girls know wedding trends, or what? They showcased so many gorgeous and emerging wedding details, alongside some of our acrylic and laser cut elements. We always love working with our favorite Indianapolis event planners, so we were so excited to get the call to contribute. Great job, ladies!
We're signing off for the weekend & heading out to enjoy this sunshine - fingers crossed it sticks around for all of the weddings here in Indianapolis this weekend! Congrats to all of our brides and grooms getting hitched!
I’m a country girl, small business owner, wife, mother of three, and a proud alumna of Purdue University (Boiler Up!).
Wondering what life is like for a busy mom with a graphic design & laser cutting business? My days are filled with pretty paper, blissful brides, half-finished sketchbooks, half-eaten lunches, and lots of cuddling with my little ones. I look forward to sharing with you all of life's fun happenings (both in & out of the studio) here on the blog!
- Boho Eco-Friendly Fall Wedding at Artisan Acres in Noblesville Indiana | Custom Wedding Invitations in Indianapolis
- Classic Elegant Black and White Wedding at The Country Club of Terre Haute | Wedding Invitation Studio in Carmel Indiana
- Elegant & Ethereal Private Estate Barn Wedding in Zionsville Indiana | Indianapolis Wedding Invitation Print Shop
- Opulent and Elegant Snowy Winter Wedding at Indianapolis Central Library | Indianapolis Wedding Invitation Print Shop
- French Inspired Red & Terracotta Wedding at Mojave East in Cincinnati | Wedding Invitation Shop in Indianapolis