CLIENT LOVE | Robyn + Mel
Posted on February 3, 2018 by Cari
Categories: in WEDDINGS
Robyn & Mel tied the knot in an intimate evening wedding ceremony, selecting the Four Seasons Garden at the Indianapolis Museum of Art as the backdrop. Following the ceremony, guests dined in the quaint Garden Terrace. The couple's style was classic and romantic - with an emphasis that this event center around their closest and most treasured family and friends.
Our favorite part: They marked each guest's place setting with a "thank you" note tucked into their napkin, each one being personalized and unique to each individual. A darling touch that we're sure every guest cherished!
Photography: Stacy Able Photography
Event Planner: Boldly Chic Events
Venue: Indianapolis Museum of Art
Floral Designs: Isibeal Studio: Autumn Keller
Catering: Kahn's Catering
Bride's Gown: BHLDN
Live Music: Chad Mills
Ceremony Music: The Dolce Trio
Hair and Makeup: The Blue House
I’m a country girl, small business owner, wife, mother of three, and a proud alumna of Purdue University (Boiler Up!).
Wondering what life is like for a busy mom with a graphic design & laser cutting business? My days are filled with pretty paper, blissful brides, half-finished sketchbooks, half-eaten lunches, and lots of cuddling with my little ones. I look forward to sharing with you all of life's fun happenings (both in & out of the studio) here on the blog!
- Planning a Formal Wedding During COVID-19 Pandemic | Indianapolis Wedding Invitations, Programs and Stationery
- French Country-esque Dusty Blue and Blush Pink Southern Wedding at Charleston's William Aiken House | Custom Wedding Invitations and Laser Cutting Studio | Indianapolis, IN
- Dusty Blue and Neutral Hued Winery Wedding at California's Allegretto Vineyard Resort | Indianapolis Wedding Invitations & Custom Stationery Studio
- An Autumn Wedding at a Beautiful Private Estate | Indianapolis and Carmel Wedding Invitations and Laser Cutting
- Industrial Style Wedding with a Bold Spring Color Palette | Indianapolis & Carmel Wedding Invitations, Custom Stationery, and Laser Cutting