CLIENT LOVE | Julie + Jeremy
Posted on April 6, 2017 by Cari
Categories: in WEDDINGS
The small details were incredibly important to Julie & Jeremy during wedding planning, and it shines through in their wedding day recaps below...
This lovely couple tied the knot at our favorite "barn wedding" venue, Mustard Seed Gardens in Noblesville, IN. Julie & Jeremy's teaching roots & strong faith were ever-present throughout their ceremony and reception. Paired with a fun celebration of yard games & festivities after their nuptials, thier special day was one to remember!
(A big "thank you" to Sarah Ackermann Photography for being a sweetheart & sharing these photos with us!)
I’m a country girl, small business owner, wife, mother of three, and a proud alumna of Purdue University (Boiler Up!).
Wondering what life is like for a busy mom with a graphic design & laser cutting business? My days are filled with pretty paper, blissful brides, half-finished sketchbooks, half-eaten lunches, and lots of cuddling with my little ones. I look forward to sharing with you all of life's fun happenings (both in & out of the studio) here on the blog!
- Ways To Run Your Business Green & Environmentally Friendly | Indianapolis & Carmel Wedding Invitations, Stationery and Laser Cutting Studio
- The Details You’ll Need to Know Before Ordering Your Wedding Invitations | Indianapolis & Carmel Wedding Invitations and Laser Cutting
- A Romantic Blush Pink and Gold Wedding at The Conrad | Indianapolis Custom Wedding Invitations and Laser Cutting
- Green and Gold Botanical Boho Wedding Inspiration | Indianapolis Custom Wedding Invitations and Laser Cutting
- A Pocketfold Wedding Invitation is Never Outdated | Indianapolis Carmel Brownsburg Wedding Invitations and Laser Cutting