CLIENT LOVE | Kristina + Omar
Posted on March 15, 2017 by Cari
Categories: in WEDDINGS
Kristina and Omar tied the knot on a lovely summer day in downtown Indianapolis. Their elegant color scheme included soft purple and pink tones, along with lovely gold and sparkly crystal accents.
The backdrop for their ceremony and reception was the sensational Indiana Roof ballroom, nestled in the heart of the bustling downtown scene. Their wedding was nothing short of a stunning and spectacular day. Here are our favorite highlights...
This wedding features the following vendor collaboration...
Event Planner: Boldly Chic Events
Photographer: B&E Photography
Invitations and Paperie: InterPRINTations
Venue: Indiana Roof Ballroom
Florals: Sweat Pea Floral Design
Band: Living Proof
Arabic Dancers: Turab Beladi Alaa
Cake: Heavenly Sweets
Hair/Makeup: Clipzone Salon & Remedy Spa
Transportation: Advanced Limos
Linens: Nuage Linens
I’m a country girl, small business owner, wife, mother of three, and a proud alumna of Purdue University (Boiler Up!).
Wondering what life is like for a busy mom with a graphic design & laser cutting business? My days are filled with pretty paper, blissful brides, half-finished sketchbooks, half-eaten lunches, and lots of cuddling with my little ones. I look forward to sharing with you all of life's fun happenings (both in & out of the studio) here on the blog!
- Classic Elegant Black and White Wedding at The Country Club of Terre Haute | Wedding Invitation Studio in Carmel Indiana
- Elegant & Ethereal Private Estate Barn Wedding in Zionsville Indiana | Indianapolis Wedding Invitation Print Shop
- Opulent and Elegant Snowy Winter Wedding at Indianapolis Central Library | Indianapolis Wedding Invitation Print Shop
- French Inspired Red & Terracotta Wedding at Mojave East in Cincinnati | Wedding Invitation Shop in Indianapolis
- Dusty Blue and White Wedding at Indiana Memorial Union in Bloomington | Indianapolis Wedding Invitation Shop