TRENDING | Gold Foil
Posted on February 16, 2017 by Cari
Categories: in WEDDINGS
Looking to "jazz up" your wedding invitations with a little flair? Consider incorporating an upgraded print method, such as foil stamping!
Foil stamping is a process that's very similar to letterpress - it involves a custom plate and special ink. While the cost is a bit more than standard digital printing, the outcome is well worth the investment.
Gold foil tends to be the front runner of foil color selections among our clients - it adds such an elegant, high-end feel to wedding paperie, almost unmatched by any other printing method. (However, metallic foil is available in pretty much any color!)
Here are some of examples of ways to incorporate Gold foil into your invitations & wedding day paperie....
I’m a country girl, small business owner, wife, mother of three, and a proud alumna of Purdue University (Boiler Up!).
Wondering what life is like for a busy mom with a graphic design & laser cutting business? My days are filled with pretty paper, blissful brides, half-finished sketchbooks, half-eaten lunches, and lots of cuddling with my little ones. I look forward to sharing with you all of life's fun happenings (both in & out of the studio) here on the blog!
- Planning a Formal Wedding During COVID-19 Pandemic | Indianapolis Wedding Invitations, Programs and Stationery
- French Country-esque Dusty Blue and Blush Pink Southern Wedding at Charleston's William Aiken House | Custom Wedding Invitations and Laser Cutting Studio | Indianapolis, IN
- Dusty Blue and Neutral Hued Winery Wedding at California's Allegretto Vineyard Resort | Indianapolis Wedding Invitations & Custom Stationery Studio
- An Autumn Wedding at a Beautiful Private Estate | Indianapolis and Carmel Wedding Invitations and Laser Cutting
- Industrial Style Wedding with a Bold Spring Color Palette | Indianapolis & Carmel Wedding Invitations, Custom Stationery, and Laser Cutting