CLIENT LOVE | Stephanie + Brian
Posted on February 10, 2017 by Cari
Stephanie & Brian's gorgeous wedding day featured accents of Tiffany Blue, soft Pink tones, and Silver sparkles throughout. It paired so well with the brilliant sunshine that always beams throughout the D'Amore reception hall, nestled atop the high-rise Chase Tower in downtown Indianapolis.
Talk about a drool worthy event! Take a peek at our favorite shots of their big day...
This event brought to you by the following vendor collaboration....
Event Planner: Boldly Chic Events
Photography: Ivan & Louise
Videography: Blushing Films
Hair and Makeup: Something Blue Stylists
Florals: sweet pea floral design
Cake Classic Cakes
Church: Tabernacle Presbyterian Church
Reception: D'Amore Events of Indianapolis
Catering: Thomas Caterers of Distinction
Draping & Lighting: Atmospheres Indy
DJ: Lakeside Entertainment
Specialty Linens: Nuage Designs, Inc.
I’m a country girl, small business owner, wife, mother of three, and a proud alumna of Purdue University (Boiler Up!).
Wondering what life is like for a busy mom with a graphic design & laser cutting business? My days are filled with pretty paper, blissful brides, half-finished sketchbooks, half-eaten lunches, and lots of cuddling with my little ones. I look forward to sharing with you all of life's fun happenings (both in & out of the studio) here on the blog!
- Planning a Formal Wedding During COVID-19 Pandemic | Indianapolis Wedding Invitations, Programs and Stationery
- French Country-esque Dusty Blue and Blush Pink Southern Wedding at Charleston's William Aiken House | Custom Wedding Invitations and Laser Cutting Studio | Indianapolis, IN
- Dusty Blue and Neutral Hued Winery Wedding at California's Allegretto Vineyard Resort | Indianapolis Wedding Invitations & Custom Stationery Studio
- An Autumn Wedding at a Beautiful Private Estate | Indianapolis and Carmel Wedding Invitations and Laser Cutting
- Industrial Style Wedding with a Bold Spring Color Palette | Indianapolis & Carmel Wedding Invitations, Custom Stationery, and Laser Cutting