The Beauty in a Table Number
Posted on February 5, 2017 by Cari
Categories: in WEDDINGS
When your venue or caterer tells you all about their FREE table numbers you can use, simply say "no thank you!"
We can guarantee you that these "free" table numbers are made from cheap plastic, the font is awful, and they'll simply be a distraction from the beautiful linens & decor into which you've put so much thought.
Here's what we tell all of our brides...
They can add SO MUCH beauty and personality to your reception tables, at such a small price tag!
Here are some of our favorites from past client events, to help illustrate how a table number puts a finishing touch on a reception table setting. Some of these are simple, some are elaborate, but they are all designed to coordinate with the event - NOT detract from it.
Brides, make these little beauties a "must have" on your wedding day paperie list. For such a small price, they can add such a lovely design element to each of your reception tables.
When you get those gorgeous wedding photos back, you won't regret it one bit!
I’m a country girl, small business owner, wife, mother of three, and a proud alumna of Purdue University (Boiler Up!).
Wondering what life is like for a busy mom with a graphic design & laser cutting business? My days are filled with pretty paper, blissful brides, half-finished sketchbooks, half-eaten lunches, and lots of cuddling with my little ones. I look forward to sharing with you all of life's fun happenings (both in & out of the studio) here on the blog!
- Planning a Formal Wedding During COVID-19 Pandemic | Indianapolis Wedding Invitations, Programs and Stationery
- French Country-esque Dusty Blue and Blush Pink Southern Wedding at Charleston's William Aiken House | Custom Wedding Invitations and Laser Cutting Studio | Indianapolis, IN
- Dusty Blue and Neutral Hued Winery Wedding at California's Allegretto Vineyard Resort | Indianapolis Wedding Invitations & Custom Stationery Studio
- An Autumn Wedding at a Beautiful Private Estate | Indianapolis and Carmel Wedding Invitations and Laser Cutting
- Industrial Style Wedding with a Bold Spring Color Palette | Indianapolis & Carmel Wedding Invitations, Custom Stationery, and Laser Cutting