CLIENT LOVE | Jordan + Matt
Posted on January 31, 2017 by Cari
Categories: in WEDDINGS
Jordan and Matt's bold sense of style shines brightly through their wedding day - complete with remnants of Steel Gray, Plum, and touches of Black Velvet throughout. This stunning day took place at the Indianapolis Museum of Art (a perfect backdrop for an avant garde affair).
Here are our favorite highlights from their special day.....
This event brought to you by the following vendor collaboration....
Event Planner: Boldly Chic Events
Paperie & Lucite Menus: InterPRINTations
Photography: Sara Ackermann Photography
Venue: Indianapolis Museum of Art
Gown: Marie Gabriel Couture Bridal
Bridesmaids Gowns: Bella Bridesmaids
Videography: Jet Kaiser
Florals: sweet pea floral design
Lighting/Draping/Special Decor: MichaelAngelos Events
Catering: Kahn's Catering
Ceremony Music: The Innocenti Strings LLC
DJ: Ron Miner
Transportation: Antique Limousine of Indianapolis
Hair/Makeup: The Beauty Lounge
Linens: A Classic Party Rental and Nuage Designs, Inc.
I’m a country girl, small business owner, wife, mother of three, and a proud alumna of Purdue University (Boiler Up!).
Wondering what life is like for a busy mom with a graphic design & laser cutting business? My days are filled with pretty paper, blissful brides, half-finished sketchbooks, half-eaten lunches, and lots of cuddling with my little ones. I look forward to sharing with you all of life's fun happenings (both in & out of the studio) here on the blog!
- Planning a Formal Wedding During COVID-19 Pandemic | Indianapolis Wedding Invitations, Programs and Stationery
- French Country-esque Dusty Blue and Blush Pink Southern Wedding at Charleston's William Aiken House | Custom Wedding Invitations and Laser Cutting Studio | Indianapolis, IN
- Dusty Blue and Neutral Hued Winery Wedding at California's Allegretto Vineyard Resort | Indianapolis Wedding Invitations & Custom Stationery Studio
- An Autumn Wedding at a Beautiful Private Estate | Indianapolis and Carmel Wedding Invitations and Laser Cutting
- Industrial Style Wedding with a Bold Spring Color Palette | Indianapolis & Carmel Wedding Invitations, Custom Stationery, and Laser Cutting