TRENDING | Metallics
Posted on January 16, 2017 by Cari
The newest and hottest way to add a glamourous touch to your wedding invitations is with metallic paper! The most popular papers requested are our Gold and Silver cardstocks in a mirrored finish.
You can add it in so many places - as a backer to a monogram tag, a liner inside the envelope, or backed onto the invitation itself. The options are endless! It's such a great addition to any glam invitation suite, and we don't see this trend fading in 2017...
I’m a country girl, small business owner, wife, mother of three, and a proud alumna of Purdue University (Boiler Up!).
Wondering what life is like for a busy mom with a graphic design & laser cutting business? My days are filled with pretty paper, blissful brides, half-finished sketchbooks, half-eaten lunches, and lots of cuddling with my little ones. I look forward to sharing with you all of life's fun happenings (both in & out of the studio) here on the blog!
- Planning a Formal Wedding During COVID-19 Pandemic | Indianapolis Wedding Invitations, Programs and Stationery
- French Country-esque Dusty Blue and Blush Pink Southern Wedding at Charleston's William Aiken House | Custom Wedding Invitations and Laser Cutting Studio | Indianapolis, IN
- Dusty Blue and Neutral Hued Winery Wedding at California's Allegretto Vineyard Resort | Indianapolis Wedding Invitations & Custom Stationery Studio
- An Autumn Wedding at a Beautiful Private Estate | Indianapolis and Carmel Wedding Invitations and Laser Cutting
- Industrial Style Wedding with a Bold Spring Color Palette | Indianapolis & Carmel Wedding Invitations, Custom Stationery, and Laser Cutting