Navy & Gold Elegance
Posted on October 26, 2016 by Cari
I've just delivered my last wedding stationery order for the 2016 wedding season and need a moment catch my breath.
It's been a long, hectic, unpredictable year, both in the studio & at home. I have SO much to share and update you on, which I promise to do so very soon. So much has happened and so much will be happening over the next few months.
But for now, I'll leave you with some pretty invitations to gaze upon.
Annie & Kevin tied the knot at the Scottish Rite Cathedral in downtown Indianapolis this past weekend. They had one of the loveliest, most elegant wedding styles we've seen in quite some time. How can you go wrong with the ever-popular Navy and Gold color combo?
For their pocketfold invitations, they opted to incorporate gorgeous gold foil elements, letterpress printing, and unique laser cut shapes. These invitations are absolutely perfection, in our book! They perfectly set the tone for their big day - I can't wait to share more details of their coordinating wedding day paperie with you!
I’m a country girl, small business owner, wife, mother of three, and a proud alumna of Purdue University (Boiler Up!).
Wondering what life is like for a busy mom with a graphic design & laser cutting business? My days are filled with pretty paper, blissful brides, half-finished sketchbooks, half-eaten lunches, and lots of cuddling with my little ones. I look forward to sharing with you all of life's fun happenings (both in & out of the studio) here on the blog!
- Planning a Formal Wedding During COVID-19 Pandemic | Indianapolis Wedding Invitations, Programs and Stationery
- French Country-esque Dusty Blue and Blush Pink Southern Wedding at Charleston's William Aiken House | Custom Wedding Invitations and Laser Cutting Studio | Indianapolis, IN
- Dusty Blue and Neutral Hued Winery Wedding at California's Allegretto Vineyard Resort | Indianapolis Wedding Invitations & Custom Stationery Studio
- An Autumn Wedding at a Beautiful Private Estate | Indianapolis and Carmel Wedding Invitations and Laser Cutting
- Industrial Style Wedding with a Bold Spring Color Palette | Indianapolis & Carmel Wedding Invitations, Custom Stationery, and Laser Cutting