Art of the Table (2013 Edition)
Posted on March 22, 2013 by Cari
Categories: in THE CITY
Who doesn’t love luscious florals, colorful linens & pretty paper? Add in a good cause & put it all together in a fabulous venue, and you have a perfect Sunday afternoon! Or, as we like to call it here in Indianapolis, Art of the Table.
Art of the Table is an annual event hosted by our local chapter of Association of Bridal Consultants, and took place this year in the lovely NCAA Hall of Champions. Part of the proceeds go toward the American Cancer Society, in honor of a dear member to the local ABC family.
This year, I was invited by my über-talented sister, Lori from Boldly Chic Events, to contribute to her table entry. Her concept was “Fancy Elegance,” and was centered around a soft color palette & subtle, elegant accents. For my portion, I contributed printed pieces on fabric (dressed up with a little bling), along with gold laser-cut monograms & table number.
The gorgeous cascading florals were created by our gal pal, Stacy, from Design Group. This girl never ceases to amaze me with her creativity. It’s always such a pleasure working with her!
Many thanks to those who attended, as we were voted “People’s Choice” for the 2nd year in a row! We also earned the honor of “Best Wedding Table” from the ABC judging panel. I have to tell you though, there were SO many amazing table entries. The competition was fierce, to say the least!
Thanks also to Jessica Strickland for capturing these stunning photos of the Boldly Chic Events table entry…
If you’re in the Indy area, we hope to see you at next year’s event! Keep an eye on our Facebook page later this year for the 2014 event date & details…
I’m a country girl, small business owner, wife, mother of three, and a proud alumna of Purdue University (Boiler Up!).
Wondering what life is like for a busy mom with a graphic design & laser cutting business? My days are filled with pretty paper, blissful brides, half-finished sketchbooks, half-eaten lunches, and lots of cuddling with my little ones. I look forward to sharing with you all of life's fun happenings (both in & out of the studio) here on the blog!
- A Perfect Fall Wedding Color Palette | Perfect Wedding Guide September Luncheon at Mustard Seed Gardens
- What We Offer In our Stationery Design Studio | Indianapolis Wedding Invitations, Wedding Programs and Laser Cutting
- Wedding Invitation and Wedding Day Stationery Trends for 2019 | Indianapolis Custom Wedding Invitations and Laser Cutting
- Ways To Run Your Business Green & Environmentally Friendly | Indianapolis & Carmel Wedding Invitations, Stationery and Laser Cutting Studio
- The Details You’ll Need to Know Before Ordering Your Wedding Invitations | Indianapolis & Carmel Wedding Invitations and Laser Cutting