Are Photographers Worth The Money?
Posted on August 6, 2018 by Cari
Categories: in MOTHERHOOD
When I hear someone comment about how expensive professional photographers are, it throws me a little off guard. I always wonder why they think that? Being in the event industry, I’ve personally come to value the talents and treasures that photographers offer.
Hands down, a professional wedding photographer is a MUST have. There are so many great options here in Indianapolis that are incredible, and at a wide range of price points. Do not skimp on your wedding photography budget - these are your forever memories! The details, your first look, the family moments and night-long celebration - make sure they're captured perfectly by someone who knows what they're doing.
In my opinion, professional family photos are also a MUST have. It doesn't matter if you go to a studio or book a lifestyle photographer, get them scheduled on your calendar at least once a year. You will never regret it!
Now that I'm a mother, I will be the first to admit that I need to get in front of the camera often. Hiring a professional photographer helps me ensure I'm capturing the most important moments and memories - siblings together, a child with their favorite stuffed animal, mother/daughter moments, a rare snapshot of Mom & Dad.
Budgeting tip - next time you plan your vacation, include a family photo session in your budget! Find a reputable photographer in your destination spot & ask if they offer mini-sessions. A quick round of photos on the beach or new-to-you location makes for a FUN photo shoot!
What are you waiting for? Book that Fall photo session with a photographer today. If you need a little help, here are some of our favorite local photographers....
TAGS: wedding photography indianapolis indiana carmel brownsburg stationery paper store invitations invites family session fall photographer photos designer planner budget
I’m a country girl, small business owner, wife, mother of three, and a proud alumna of Purdue University (Boiler Up!).
Wondering what life is like for a busy mom with a graphic design & laser cutting business? My days are filled with pretty paper, blissful brides, half-finished sketchbooks, half-eaten lunches, and lots of cuddling with my little ones. I look forward to sharing with you all of life's fun happenings (both in & out of the studio) here on the blog!
- An Autumn Wedding at a Beautiful Private Estate | Indianapolis and Carmel Wedding Invitations and Laser Cutting
- Industrial Style Wedding with a Bold Spring Color Palette | Indianapolis & Carmel Wedding Invitations, Custom Stationery, and Laser Cutting
- Charming Estate Wedding in Kentucky | Indianapolis & Carmel Wedding Invitations, Custom Stationery, and Laser Cutting
- A Dreamy Low Country Charleston Wedding at Magnolia Plantation | Indianapolis & Carmel Wedding Invitations and Custom Stationery
- Romantic Black and Burgundy Wedding at Daniels Vineyard | Indianapolis Wedding Invitations and Laser Cutting
- January 2020 (3)