Baby's First (Easter)
Posted on March 31, 2013 by Cari
With a baby around, there are “firsts” happening left and right. This morning, Brady woke up to his first Easter! After seeing the smiles on this kid’s face, I can say with confidence that the Easter Bunny did not disappoint…
Isn’t that little book set absolutely darling? I can’t wait to start reading him Peter Rabbit – it was one of my favorites as a kid! But for now, it’s naptime & then off to Grandma & Grandpa’s for family fellowship, Easter Lunch and our annual Easter Egg Hunt. =)
From our family to yours, we wish you a Happy Easter!
I’m a country girl, small business owner, wife, mother of three, and a proud alumna of Purdue University (Boiler Up!).
Wondering what life is like for a busy mom with a graphic design & laser cutting business? My days are filled with pretty paper, blissful brides, half-finished sketchbooks, half-eaten lunches, and lots of cuddling with my little ones. I look forward to sharing with you all of life's fun happenings (both in & out of the studio) here on the blog!
- Planning a Formal Wedding During COVID-19 Pandemic | Indianapolis Wedding Invitations, Programs and Stationery
- French Country-esque Dusty Blue and Blush Pink Southern Wedding at Charleston's William Aiken House | Custom Wedding Invitations and Laser Cutting Studio | Indianapolis, IN
- Dusty Blue and Neutral Hued Winery Wedding at California's Allegretto Vineyard Resort | Indianapolis Wedding Invitations & Custom Stationery Studio
- An Autumn Wedding at a Beautiful Private Estate | Indianapolis and Carmel Wedding Invitations and Laser Cutting
- Industrial Style Wedding with a Bold Spring Color Palette | Indianapolis & Carmel Wedding Invitations, Custom Stationery, and Laser Cutting