Back Up and Running
Posted on October 9, 2015 by Cari
Categories: in THE STUDIO
Oh, my goodness. What a week, month, YEAR it's been already.
Fridays are amazing, aren't they? Around these parts, they mean that my husband is only hours away from being home for the weekend. We're talking FULL DAYS of another adult around to help wrangle the littles. I can actually get a peaceful shower, and maybe a moment away from the house ALONE. Even if it IS just to get groceries or grab a quick lunch. Hey, I'll take what I can get. Peace and quiet is hard to come by around here, so I won't be greedy!
In case you've visited this website recently, it may have appeared that we were now in the business of selling knockoff Coach bags. I can assure, that's NOT the case! Some lame, sneaky phishing program hacked our site. It took a while to get things switched over (plus some much needed updates added), but we are now back up and running again!! Did you check out that gorgeous new Portfolio section yet? You MUST check it out. Right this instant. Our clients have the best style & the most amazing photographers, and we have them all to thank for all of these lovely photo features.
Now that things are all patched up and pretty again around here, I have a long list of things I can't wait to share with you! Check back soon for updates on our new studio, new house, new products, new adventures, and LOTS of freebies for the upcoming holidays.
Now, if you'll excuse me, there's a pumpkin patch, a grande Starbucks hot chocolate and a piece of pumpkin bread calling my name. Hellllloooooo, weekend!
I’m a country girl, small business owner, wife, mother of three, and a proud alumna of Purdue University (Boiler Up!).
Wondering what life is like for a busy mom with a graphic design & laser cutting business? My days are filled with pretty paper, blissful brides, half-finished sketchbooks, half-eaten lunches, and lots of cuddling with my little ones. I look forward to sharing with you all of life's fun happenings (both in & out of the studio) here on the blog!
- Dusty Blue and Neutral Hued Winery Wedding at California's Allegretto Vineyard Resort | Indianapolis Wedding Invitations & Custom Stationery Studio
- An Autumn Wedding at a Beautiful Private Estate | Indianapolis and Carmel Wedding Invitations and Laser Cutting
- Industrial Style Wedding with a Bold Spring Color Palette | Indianapolis & Carmel Wedding Invitations, Custom Stationery, and Laser Cutting
- Charming Estate Wedding in Kentucky | Indianapolis & Carmel Wedding Invitations, Custom Stationery, and Laser Cutting
- A Dreamy Low Country Charleston Wedding at Magnolia Plantation | Indianapolis & Carmel Wedding Invitations and Custom Stationery