Product Feature: The â€œBeth Collectionâ€ Program
Posted on November 2, 2014 by Cari
Categories: in THE STUDIO
Have you browsed through our Etsy shop recently? We’ve been adding new products almost every day, and still have so many more fun items in the works!
One of my absolute favorites from our new design series is our “Beth Collection” accordion program booklet. When this design was completed & loaded into the shop, I just knew it would have to be the first “Product Feature” on the blog. I’m incredibly smitten with it, to say the least. =)
This program card features an accordion style layout, which allows 4 full panels of text (or up to 8, if you opt for double-sided printing). It boasts a gorgeous monogrammed cover & a lovely satin ribbon closure band. With it’s smaller size (it measures 4×6 folded), it is such a darling addition to any wedding ceremony.
What do you think of this latest, lovely addition to our Etsy shop? What new items in our shop are you loving the most?
I’m a country girl, small business owner, wife, mother of three, and a proud alumna of Purdue University (Boiler Up!).
Wondering what life is like for a busy mom with a graphic design & laser cutting business? My days are filled with pretty paper, blissful brides, half-finished sketchbooks, half-eaten lunches, and lots of cuddling with my little ones. I look forward to sharing with you all of life's fun happenings (both in & out of the studio) here on the blog!
- Ways To Run Your Business Green & Environmentally Friendly | Indianapolis & Carmel Wedding Invitations, Stationery and Laser Cutting Studio
- The Details You’ll Need to Know Before Ordering Your Wedding Invitations | Indianapolis & Carmel Wedding Invitations and Laser Cutting
- A Romantic Blush Pink and Gold Wedding at The Conrad | Indianapolis Custom Wedding Invitations and Laser Cutting
- Green and Gold Botanical Boho Wedding Inspiration | Indianapolis Custom Wedding Invitations and Laser Cutting
- A Pocketfold Wedding Invitation is Never Outdated | Indianapolis Carmel Brownsburg Wedding Invitations and Laser Cutting