A little one + a little downtime
Posted on October 28, 2014 by Cari
Hello, friends! If you are already one of our clients booked for 2015, you probably already know our big news…..
We are expecting Baby #2!
As we prepare for our baby girl’s arrival around the holidays, we have scheduled a brief studio closure. We will be closing the studio on Nov. 14, and plan to re-open in early Spring 2015. What does this studio closure mean? Here’s the rundown….
- We will not be booking any new “Custom Design” clients or consultations during this time. (NOTE: If you would like to be notified when we have reopened our 2015 calendar for appointments, please email us & we’d be happy to notify you as soon as we return!)
- If you are already booked on our calendar & we have already discussed a timeline for save-the-dates and invitations, your items will move forward as originally planned.
- We will be checking email sporadically (approx. 3-5times a week), so email responses will be slightly delayed.
- You can still get your Interprintations fix via our Etsy shop, which will remain open with a limited selection of pre-designed and PRINTABLE items. Be sure to reference our shop’s “Policies” section for estimated production times, and note that we will not be accepting rush orders.
We are getting SO excited about our newest addition, and we will be sure to share the big news & adorable newborn photos upon her big arrival. Thank you for all of your support during our downtime – we appreciate all of you!
Lots of love,
I’m a country girl, small business owner, wife, mother of three, and a proud alumna of Purdue University (Boiler Up!).
Wondering what life is like for a busy mom with a graphic design & laser cutting business? My days are filled with pretty paper, blissful brides, half-finished sketchbooks, half-eaten lunches, and lots of cuddling with my little ones. I look forward to sharing with you all of life's fun happenings (both in & out of the studio) here on the blog!
- A Romantic Industrial Wedding at The Mill Top | Indianapolis & Carmel Wedding Invitations, Custom Stationery & Laser Cutting Shop
- Acheiving a High End Invitation on a Small Wedding Budget | Indianapolis and Carmel Wedding Invitation & Laser Cutting Shop
- A Shakespearean Summer's Night Garden Wedding at the Indiana Roof Ballroom | Indianapolis Wedding Stationery & Laser Cutting
- A Perfect Fall Wedding Color Palette | Perfect Wedding Guide September Luncheon at Mustard Seed Gardens
- What We Offer In our Stationery Design Studio | Indianapolis Wedding Invitations, Wedding Programs and Laser Cutting