Posted on April 18, 2014 by Cari
Categories: in THE STUDIO
In case you’ve been wondering why things have been so quiet around here, just know we didn’t mean to neglect our pretty little blog. We’ve just been so incredibly busy here in the studio. This wedding season is starting off with a BANG! as we are seeing our highest order volume ever. I can’t believe how quickly this dream of mine has grown. What started as a hobby & some favor tags in an Etsy shop has expanded to a full-time (and completely fulfilling) endeavor.
This week marked a huge milestone for the Etsy shop. We made our 1000th sale!! Fittingly, it was for a set of our most popular table numbers, an exclusive item only available in our shop. It’s so surreal that our paperie has reached events in all 50 states, at over 1000 events. Thank you to all of our friends & fans who have made our success possible. We owe it all to you & look forward to many more years serving you.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
I’m a country girl, small business owner, wife, mother of three, and a proud alumna of Purdue University (Boiler Up!).
Wondering what life is like for a busy mom with a graphic design & laser cutting business? My days are filled with pretty paper, blissful brides, half-finished sketchbooks, half-eaten lunches, and lots of cuddling with my little ones. I look forward to sharing with you all of life's fun happenings (both in & out of the studio) here on the blog!
- A Romantic Industrial Wedding at The Mill Top | Indianapolis & Carmel Wedding Invitations, Custom Stationery & Laser Cutting Shop
- Acheiving a High End Invitation on a Small Wedding Budget | Indianapolis and Carmel Wedding Invitation & Laser Cutting Shop
- A Shakespearean Summer's Night Garden Wedding at the Indiana Roof Ballroom | Indianapolis Wedding Stationery & Laser Cutting
- A Perfect Fall Wedding Color Palette | Perfect Wedding Guide September Luncheon at Mustard Seed Gardens
- What We Offer In our Stationery Design Studio | Indianapolis Wedding Invitations, Wedding Programs and Laser Cutting