I’m a country girl, small business owner, wife, mother of three, and a proud alumna of Purdue University (Boiler Up!).
Wondering what life is like for a busy mom with a graphic design & laser cutting business? My days are filled with pretty paper, blissful brides, half-finished sketchbooks, half-eaten lunches, and lots of cuddling with my little ones. I look forward to sharing with you all of life's fun happenings (both in & out of the studio) here on the blog!
- Boho Chic Wedding at The Biltwell Event Center | Blush Tones, Greenery and Modern Floral Details | Indianapolis Wedding Invitations
- Dusty Blue and Ivory Wedding at The Woodstock Club | Indianapolis Wedding Invitations
- A Spring Wedding with Colorful Watercolor Stationery Elements and Jewish Traditions | Indianapolis, Indiana | Wedding Invitations & Custom Stationery
- Mixing Modern, Bold and Chic for Kaley + Mitch at Black Iris Estate | Indianapolis, Indiana | Wedding Invitations & Custom Stationery
- Elegant Downtown Wedding with Gold Foil and Navy Accents | Indianapolis, Indiana | Cincinnati, Ohio