Posted on February 22, 2018 by Cari
Categories: in THE STUDIO
Yes, you read that right - we're looking for another member to add to our team! If you meet the position requirements listed below, we invite you to submit your resume & apply today!
- Create and implement marketing materials
- Design and generate persuasive social media content
- Create organization and filing systems for inventory and retail products
- Research and report on industry trends
- Establish new vendor-to-vendor relationships
- Currently working towards a degree in Marketing/PR or comparable program
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledgeable about social media platforms
- Possess excellent organizational skills
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
** If you are proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, it's a huge plus! **
Previous internship experience is a plus. Three references are required, with at least one from a current/previous employer. Start date and hours are flexible, depending on availability.
To submit your resume, please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org & include "Marketing Intern" in the subject line.
Posted on February 3, 2018 by Cari
Categories: in WEDDINGS
Robyn & Mel tied the knot in an intimate evening wedding ceremony, selecting the Four Seasons Garden at the Indianapolis Museum of Art as the backdrop. Following the ceremony, guests dined in the quaint Garden Terrace. The couple's style was classic and romantic - with an emphasis that this event center around their closest and most treasured family and friends.
Our favorite part: They marked each guest's place setting with a "thank you" note tucked into their napkin, each one being personalized and unique to each individual. A darling touch that we're sure every guest cherished!
Photography: Stacy Able Photography
Event Planner: Boldly Chic Events
Venue: Indianapolis Museum of Art
Floral Designs: Isibeal Studio: Autumn Keller
Catering: Kahn's Catering
Bride's Gown: BHLDN
Live Music: Chad Mills
Ceremony Music: The Dolce Trio
Hair and Makeup: The Blue House
Posted on June 27, 2017 by Cari
Categories: in THE STUDIO
Hi, friends! I'm sure you've noticed it's been a little quiet here lately.
Typically, a little silence around the blog equates to a little madness behind-the-scenes. =) Wedding season came roaring in quickly this year, with the loveliest of clients on-deck for our 2017 calendar. We've been hard at work wrapping up our Spring wedding orders + designing/printing our Summer and Fall invitation orders.
Read below for our summer studio update + temporary changes....
Since our July + August calendars are jam-packed, we won't be scheduling any in-person consultations for the remainder of the summer. However, we're still here to help & happy to answer any questions you may have! Whether you're an established client -or- interested in booking our services, we're happy to offer phone consultations as needed. Simply shoot us an email & we'll get a date and time booked on the calendar.
Keep an eye on our Facebook page for sneak peek photos of our latest projects & client wedding features!
While we love love LOVE meeting with you & chatting about your big day in-person, we want to make sure we don't stretch ourselves too thin & detract from our overall quality of service. Sometimes, phone consultations tend to be just as efficient, helping to streamline the process during our busiest months. =)
We'll let you know as soon as our production & design schedule thins out a little, allowing us to begin booking in-person meetings once again. We adore you all & appreciate your understanding!
Enjoy this pretty, summery weather!
I’m a country girl, small business owner, wife, mother of three, and a proud alumna of Purdue University (Boiler Up!).
Wondering what life is like for a busy mom with a graphic design & laser cutting business? My days are filled with pretty paper, blissful brides, half-finished sketchbooks, half-eaten lunches, and lots of cuddling with my little ones. I look forward to sharing with you all of life's fun happenings (both in & out of the studio) here on the blog!
- So Many Wedding Invitations Options, Where Do You Start? | Indiana's Premiere Wedding Paper Shop | Custom Wedding Stationery and Laser Cutting
- A Fall Wedding at the Balmoral House in Fishers | Indianapolis Wedding Stationery & Laser Cutting
- Premier Weddings Magazine | Indianapolis Wedding Invitations and Laser Cutting
- November Design Studio Updates & Happenings | Indianapolis Custom Wedding Invitations
- Everything You Need To Know About Sending Save the Dates | Indianapolis Custom Wedding Invitations